I found this challenge on a fellow bloggers site. It looks pretty interesting so I thought I would have a go at it! I thought I would do Day 1 and 2 together since my Intro will be fairly short.
If you are reading this then you probably already now my blog is about reading books and writing! I love both. Lately I have not had much time for either due to my student teaching but as soon as it’s over I plan on picking them back up. I am currently reading The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. I am a 23 year old who still loves middle grade and young adult fantasy. A goal of mine is to one day write a novel. I’m not sure when that day will come but it is something I feel very strongly about.
20 Facts About Me:
1. I have a ferret named Hermes and he has a huge personality for an animal of his size.
2. I have known my fiance since we were both 9 years old.
3. I have never had a soft drink/soda/coke/pop (whatever you call it!) in my life.
4. Math terrifies me.
5. I am getting married on May 29th of next year.
6. I have an impulse control anxiety disorder called Trichotillomania. If you are close enough you can see that I have missing eyelashes I have had this since I was 3 years old.
7. Harry Potter was the series that made me fall in love with reading.
8. My favorite fantasies are Harry Potter, all of Tolkien’s Middle Earth books, and Libba Bray’s Gemma Doyle Trilogy.
9. I do not like adult books. I think they are boring and/or depressing.
10. I hope to one day write a book.
11. I hope to teach college level creative writing or a literature class one day.
12. I have 3 younger brothers. They are A LOT younger than me.
13. I could probably live off of milk and cereal.
14. My favorite TV shows are Reign, The O.C. (don’t judge!), and The Office.
15. I have thought about vlogging in the past but I’m too scared to because of my heavy Texan accent. I get called out for it all the time!
16. I wish I was more athletic. I try to jog when I have time but in all honesty I suck at it.
17. I love 80s movies and music. (Depeche Mode, The Lost Boys, Pretty in Pink, etc.)
18. I went to Texas State University and I miss being in college so much! I just miss Austin, TX!
19. All of my best friends (including my fiance) are people I have known and been friends with since I was in elementary-high school.
20. I hope that I can one day travel and see the world! I have only traveled East in the United States other than Colorado. And I went to Mexico once for the day when I was younger when we were at South Padre island.
I hope this was interesting! Pass it along! It’s a great way to get to know other bloggers 🙂