Sorry guys. My best friends birthday celebrations were this weekend so I was out of commission. We had a grand ole time at The Iron Cactus in downtown Dallas and then later playing the drinking games Waterfall and Cards Against Humanity. One good thing about partying Saturday night was that I was finally able to sleep in Sunday! Yay! You have no idea how much it sucks waking up 5am to 7am every morning. It’s painfully early!
Here are my 10 favorite foods 🙂
1. Macaroni and cheese (yes I’m a 5 year old!)
2. Calamari (I love seafood with a passion. As long as it’s grilled and not fried.)
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Cereal (I could live off the stuff! Especially Frosted Flakes or Lucky Charms!)
5. Turkey dogs (My go-to when I don’t feel like cooking. And if I’m feeling extra hungry I throw some chili on them. Shhhhh!)
6. My grandmothers chicken and dressing (and it’s almost thanksgiving so I will get some soon!!!!)
7. Chicken and Dumplins
8. My grandmothers pot roast
9. Grilled veggies like corn, asparagus, potatoes, or broccoli!
10. I’m a big soup eater. I love potato soup, chicken tortilla, and broccoli and cheese! (Not the most healthy, I know!)
A very eclectic list… But at least there’s no burgers or pizza! Speaking of food, I made dinner for my best friend and her boyfriend today and it was quite delicious! You gotta love those homemade mashed potatoes 🙂