There are so many! How do I pick just 10!?
1. Neon Moon by Brooks & Dunn. Call me cheesy but this is one of my favorite country music songs. I can’t help but sing it every time I hear it.
2. The Promise by When in Rome. Well I guess most of my favorite songs are cheesy… I love the music in this one. And it reminds me of both of my parents. It was their “song” when they were together in high school back in the 80s.
3. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls and I love the cover Sleeping With Sirens does. I think we’re going to have their cover be our first dance at our wedding in May.
4. Animal by Def Leppard because I love Def Leppard in general and this one is probably my favorite.
5.Guinevere by Eli Young Band. It’s just so pretty! I love the lyrics.
6. I Melt by Rascal Flatts. Yep I l still love it. And all of their music!
7. To The Moon For All I Care by Search the City. This whole album is AMAZING. The Rescue is definitely a close second favorite on this album.
8. Never Let Me Go by Florence + The Machine
9. This Woman and This Man by Clay Walker. His voice is soooooo dreamy. Love me some Clay Walker.
10. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. You HAVE to sing when it comes on. I love all of Garth’s music and I hear he is going on tour Fall 2015 🙂
I could name a bunch more but this post only calls for 10. For whatever reason, I have always loved Cher. There are several songs of hers I could put on this list. Don’t make fun of me!